Work History & Experience
GreenAir™ Environmental has experience from jobs across the country. The following is a list of projects that our team participated in supplying technicians, supervisors and Project managers.
- New Orleans Public Schools - Cleaned mold and restored duct work and HVAC units after Hurricane Katrina.
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA - Cleaned mold and restored duct work and HVAC units after Hurricane Katrina.
- Kettering Tower, Dayton, OH - Cleaned soot from electrical fire from ducts and induction units.
- Portland Airport Hangar, Portland, OR - Removed all dust which contained chromium from painting operations.
- Mahoning Career and Technical Center, Canfield ,OH - Fire restoration
- Richmond Times Dispatch Newspaper, Richmond, VA - Fire restoration and removal of all nitrate bearing dust.
- Miba Manufacturing, McConnelsville , OH - Fire restoration
- Kerry Cereal Plant, Blue Earth, MN - Fire restoration of duct work and food processing equipment.
- Rim of the World Schools, San Bernadino, CA - California wildfire restoration
- Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ - Fire restoration of Student Union
- Monte Carlo Casino, Las Vegas, NV - Fire restoration of rooms and roof top HVAC units.
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Boston, MA -Provided consulting and third party inspections of ongoing restoration work.
Contact us for more details or to schedule a consultation at your facility.